2014 was the year I started playing role playing games again. I started my Woodshed Poets game using Pathfinder and set on The Lonely Coast in March and then at the end of the year I Kickstarted Kobold Press’ Arabian Nights setting for Pathfinder – Southlands. With nearly a year to wait until they came out I found I’d got an Arabian Nights itch that I really wanted to scratch (my band Secret Archives of the Vatican have long been inspired by those stories).
A friend suggested I look for the old TSR setting Al Qadim and I really liked what I found. Initially published for 2nd edition AD&D it took some time to convert it to Pathfinder (I started playing long before the conversion was complete). Running it online means I can simply post up the game play so if anyone is interested here are all the episodes of the campaign.
Index of sessions:
- A Flick Of The Tail – Session 1
- A Flick Of The Tail – Session 2
- The Vizier’s Turban – Session 3
- The Vizier’s Turban – Session 4
- The Vizier’s Turban – Session 5
- Sakina Falls – Session 6
- Sakina Falls – Session 7
- Inside Sakina Falls – Session 8
- Hidden Treasures – Session 9